Technical Trainer - Electrician
The job has expired.
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Career Development Program (PDP)
- Laya - Employee Assistance Programme
- Laya - Health Insurance Discount.
TLI Group are now recruiting for a Technical Trainer - Electrician for our SMART Metering campaign in Limerick. This role requires previous experience in the installation of indoor and outdoor meters. The individual will need to plan and deliver Electrical courses for in-house and external individuals. Delivering training to all levels of the workforce and management team utilising your installation knowledge, whilst carrying out detailed design and development of course material. Supporting the SMART Metering division with technical knowledge and updates on new process improvements.
Training and Coaching individuals in SMART Metering work on the ESB Network and have an enthusiasm and drive to mentor and train In house colleagues and Subcontractors to improve the Quality and Safety of their work.
Delivering training on a range of technical subjects including indoor and outdoor meter switch-outs, testing procedures, live works
- Deliver a range of operational and technical training to a wide range of internal and external clients, including TLI network operators, SMART Metering Subcontractors,
- Follow the in-house procedures for designing and delivering courses to specified standards and accreditations, across a variety of technical fields including, but not limited to, decommissioning old meters, testing, installing indoor and outdoor meters, fixing cabinets and all associated HSE
- To develop new training packages to meet TLI requirements e.g. bespoke courses developed around customer's safe system of work.
- Develop and prepare all course material and practical facilities in advance of the delivery of new and existing courses.
- Assess and make recommendations for authorisation of delegates via personalised reports to employer.
- Be responsible for the health and safety of your work environment, equipment and delegates during your training sessions.
- Review the feedback forms following a course and escalate any concerns raised by the customers to the Safety Centre Manager.
- Formulate Electrical Procedures; Technical Guides and any related training materials.
- Involve in the Authorisation Process
- All other administrative services requested by other departments, line manager and as authorised by manager.
The Ideal Candidate
- Electrical Level 6 Craft cert or client approved equivalent.
- Currently holds ESB Authorization
- Manual Handling
- Train the trainer course (This course can be provided)
- 1-3 Years recent & relevant experience
- Microsoft Office, Powerpoint, Word, Excel, E-mail
- IT Proficient
- Engaging delivery
- Knowledge of Learning delivery styles
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives
- Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity
- Positive and flexible approach
- Open to innovation and collaboration
- Right first-time approach
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead
- Strong personality and professional attitude
About The Company
TLI Group is a utility infrastructure consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland, the UK and internationally. Designing, building and commissioning overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company's core expertise.
Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within these area's and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity, on time and in budget.
TLI Group is a contractor to ESB, and is tasked with designing and delivering overhead power lines via new and existing electrical networks.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We can also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.
TLI Group has operated extensively with various clients, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivalled safety, quality and professionalism.
TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of the utility infrastructure and thus providing a safe, reliable and sustainable network for future generations
Our Company Values: Safety – Delivery – Customer – Flexibility – People – Teamwork