- Competitive Rates
- Company Vehicle
- Emphasis on career development
- Laptop / Tablet / Phone
- Sick pay after completion of probation
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Due to continued growth TLI Group now require a Commercial Manager for our UK operations (based in Northwest). This is an excellent opportunity to join an expanding professional organisation.
- Support the delivery of the UK Telecom’s business plan in line with our Company’s Mission, Vision, Values and Policies.
- Responsible for Commercial Management of UK Operations
- Reporting to Operations Director and Senior Management
- Liaising with Clients and representing the Company commercially in the UK
- Managing the Commercial Function including
- Payment of applications
- Management of WIP
- Subcontractor payments
- Cost reconciliation
- Cashflow forecasting
- Business plan development
- Managing the Contract Administration function including
- Ensuring compliance with Terms of Main Contract
- Management of change and agreement with client
- Assessing and managing Commercial Risk
- Management of Supply chain including Subcontractor onboarding, agreement of terms etc.
- Ensure that Commercial tasks are dealt with in a timely, well presented and accurate manner in line with company commercial systems and procedures.
- Mentor; Lead; Coach; Grow and develop direct reports
- Attending regular management meetings for UK operations
The Ideal Candidate
- Recognised academic training such as HND or Degree Course or reputable industry experience
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Evidence of recent experience and successes in a Senior Commercial Role within the utilities sector particularly in the Telecoms sector
- Experience in working with NEC forms of Contract
- Background in Civils, including the management of noticing, trenching, and reinstatement works
- Developed client facing skills with a client orientated approach.
- Developed Commercial and Contractual negotiating skills.
- Commercially astute and experienced in managing commercial function on operations up to £ 30 PA
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Organisational & Planning Skills.
- Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives;
- Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity;
- Positive and flexible approach;
- Open to innovation and collaboration;
- Right first time approach;
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead;
- Strong personality and professional attitude.
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.