Salary commensurate with experience
Emphasis on career development
Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
Sick pay after completion of probation
The individual for this role is responsible for the safe delivery of TLI Groups' in-house garage services, promoting best practices & working with other mechanics and apprentices to be the best they can be in line with the company mission, vision and values
- Agricultural Mechanic & expert for all agricultural related items of plant & equipment
- Work closely with other mechanics providing them with knowledge of all aspects of our fleet
- Review and ensure all jobs cards are completed correctly and to a high standard.
- Complete own jobs cards to a high standard and compile list of parts & Labour that are used when carrying out tasks to an asset.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is carried out to high standards i.e. DRSA.
- Onsite Mechanic, traveling to site to carry out any tasks requiring attention.
- Ensure all relevant PPE is worn when in all TLI Group compounds yards and sites
- Any other reasonable work related tasks.
- Ensure all work areas are cleaned as you go, equipment is clean and secured and chain across garage doorway.
- All Job Cards must be FILLED OUT CORRECTLY & TLI GROUP service sticker placed inside the windscreen of all vehicles.
The Ideal Candidate
Technical qualification in Motor vehicle Engineering or Agricultural Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS office.
Basic numeracy and literacy
Good written and verbal communications skills and have excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to work with minimum supervision
Ability to work within a team
Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives
Positive and flexible approach
Professional; Honesty and Integrity
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure.
Recently, we have been successfully awarded the SMART Metering contract to install SMART Meters in homes across Ireland.
TLI Group also designing and build overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks as the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.