- Sick Pay Scheme
- Career Development Program (PDP)
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure.
TLI Group’s continued growth has been achieved by gaining new and repeat business through building on a solid reputation in the delivery of projects to the highest standard and through forming very strong and valued client relationships.
Our teams have offices in Northern Ireland, Great Britain and Ireland.
The successful candidate will be working with the HSQE Officer supporting the the operational teams who maintain, repair and build electrical infrastructures for NIE.
A relevant administrative and/or HSQE qualification is required along with a full driving licence. We believe the role would suit an experienced technical administrator who has has worked in Health & Safety or has an interest in the field.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and ultimately represent a rapidly expanding company.
- Responsible to the HSQE Officer for ensuring operational safety in accordance with company policy and safety vision of Everyone Home Safe Every Day.
- Ensure the risks and control measures associated with the company’s activities are identified and implemented to control them to as low as reasonably possible.
- Ensure accidents and incidents are reported, logged and inputted in a timely manner.
- Supporting the team with all aspects of administration and in particular:
- Excel (Reports, Pivots, Basic formulas and data inputting, CSV Downloads and uploads)
- Developing RAMS, Briefings, JOB AIDS, DSRAS,
- Audits data processing into Excel sheets & reports
- Near Miss and Good Catch Logging and processing
- Document Control
- Be a contact point for dealing with hazards, accidents or incidents.
- Any other administrative and H&S duties relating to the H&S department as they may occur - including but not limited to: preparation of TLI books; updating of TLI Safety Statement and other safety documentation; updating of TLI emergency procedures; design of safety audit sheet; preparation and delivery of MS Powerpoint presentations for TLI annual health and safety day; safety surveys; design and ordering of safety signage etc.
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant qualification, ECDL or equivalent
- Manual Handling
- Writing letters, computer packages, Administration and E-mail.
- Commercially astute
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload
- Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives
- Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity
- Positive and flexible approach
- Open to innovation and collaboration
- Right first-time approach
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead.
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.