Customer Liaison Officer - Kerry
Salary commensurate with experience
Emphasis on Career development
Voluntary pension after completion of probation
Sick Pay Scheme after completion of probation
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications Infrastructure.Our teams have offices in Northern Ireland, Great Britain and Ireland.
TLI Group’s continued growth has been achieved by gaining new and repeat business through building on a solid reputation in the delivery of projects such as the Smart Metering Project on behalf of ESB Networks. Replacing in excess of 2 million meters country wide for smart meters within that time frame.
The successful candidate will be working to support the operational process and be the link between the customer and the business in the role out of the Smart Metering Project.
The Officer is also required to perform all tasks allocated by the project manager in the overall function of contract requirements
This is an excellent opportunity to join and ultimately represent a rapidly expanding company.
- Engage with the operation to identify customer who have not yet set appointments for SMART Meter installations.
- Contact customers via appropriate means to establish the correct customer and identify their requirements.
- Make 3 visits minimum to the customers location to engage (Morning, Afternoon and PM).
- Meet customers and provide advice on the SMART Metering programme with the intention of setting and installation appointment.
- Record all interaction on the hand-held devices and feedback to the wider team.
- Understand concerns from the clients and work through a suitable response.
- Assist in setting up processes and procedures with the team.
The Ideal Candidate
Driving License – Full Irish
Third level – Administration and or Customer Services or equivalent.
Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook
Ability to assist in managing multiple assignments simultaneously, within an energetic and innovative working environment;
Commercially aware and open minded
Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives
Positive and flexible approach
Honesty and Integrity
Demonstrate strong attention to detail, and an enthusiastic and helpful “can do” attitude
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.