The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Limerick
Fibre Planner - National Broadband Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Company Phone & Laptop
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Health Insurance Discount
Due to continued growth we are recruiting for a Fibre Planner to work on our Telecoms team based in Limerick. The Fibre Planner will work on our National Broadband Plan Project.
- Implementation of the TLI Safety Charter and Life Saving Rules
- Act as ‘Person Issuing the Works’ (PIW) for all Fibre works.
- Plan the day-to-day fibre works with the Fibre Manager and Subcontractor to ensure fibre build with respect to handover. Ensuring Fibre Resources are allocated accordingly to ensure handover dates are met.
- Resolve fibre issues on site pertaining to design SLDs and Build Maps.
- Upload RFIs for issues raised from site and track them until closed out.
- Review fibre as builds submitted by fibre crews for works completed on site and update splice plans if required before issuing to site.
- Assist with the planning and tracking of handovers to the Client, Liaising with the Fibre Manager and Project Manager.
- Validation of all test results returned from the field.
- Assist the Quality Co-Ordinator to ensuring 100% quality of the works
- Liaise with the Storesman to ensure materials are available for upcoming fibre works
- Mentor; Lead; Coach; Grow and develop your direct Teams
- Carry out performance management appraisals (including subcontractor evaluation with the Quality, Environmental & Customer Complaints Coordinator)
- Monitor incoming network faults via smartsheet & ensuring timely closure
- Track fibre revenue & provide weekly totals to senior management
- Manage CoLo access via the Enet Supervised access requests.
- Assist with examining of patching sheets at handover stage
- Submit change & outage requests where necessary
- Liaise with NBI COW where ESB assistance is required
- Assist with the closure of customer complaints relating to fibre works.
The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
TLI Group is a utility infrastructure consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland, the UK and internationally. Designing, building and commissioning overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company's core expertise.
Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within these area's and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity, on time and in budget.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We can also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.
TLI Group has operated extensively with various clients, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivalled safety, quality and professionalism.
TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of the utility infrastructure and thus providing a safe, reliable and sustainable network for future generations
Our Company Values: Safety – Delivery – Customer – Flexibility – People – Teamwork