The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Limerick
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
- Death in Service
- Laya Health Care - Employee Assistance Program
- 22 Days Annual Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
We are currently recruiting for our expanding GIS team, based in Limerick, working on Telecoms projects. Liaising with operational leaders and the design team will be an integral part of the role. ArcGIS Platform exposure is a necessity in this role. Graduate candidates from relevant disciplines will also be considered.
- Preparation of Spatial Datasets for use by design team members
- Preparation of maps to aid design teams and build teams in the field
- Maintain databases and prepare new ones as required
- Perform geo-processing tasks and analysis of spatial information as required.
- Aid in the Preparation of mobile applications to be used in conjunction with TLI Groups GIS systems
- Aid in the development of new systems to improve efficiencies within the company
- Support design and operations team in the use of ArcGIS, GeoPAL, FOW applications and CAD packages.
- Always Show personal accountability and result oriented behaviour
- Implementation of the TLI Safety Charter and Life Saving Rules
- Implementation of the Quality and Environmental Project Plan
The Ideal Candidate
- Recognised academic training such as a HND or Degree course in GIS or similar
- Graduate candidates from relevant disciplines will also be considered
- Experience with software such as GIS, AutoCAD, Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience with ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS online suite of applications an advantage
- Technically minded with a good ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
- Data analysis datasets including spatial data
- Ability to work with minimum supervision & Ability to work within a team
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Organisational & Planning Skills
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.