The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Limerick
The job has expired.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 22 Days annual leave.
- Sick pay after completion of probation.
- Opportunity to progress your career within a growing company.
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation.
- Employee membership for our LAYA EAP Programme - 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme.
- Health Insurance Discount.
- Death In Service Payment.
- Company van, fuel card, mobile.
- Participate in our monthly HSQE & Driving Performance Awards.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Standard industry training provided
TLI Group’s continued growth has been achieved by gaining new and repeat business through building on a solid reputation in the delivery of projects to the highest standard and through forming very strong and valued client relationships.
Our teams have offices in Northern Ireland, Great Britain and Ireland.
This position will initially be based from Limerick and cover the whole of Midlands, Munster. Therefore travel is required with some overnight stays. .
The successful candidate will be supporting our retro-fitting team handling all aspects of pluming upgrades for the customers home. This could be Heat Pump Installations. Gas/Oil Boiler Installation, Heating Control Upgrades, Radiator, pipework & HWC replacements, along with other elements of the retrofit.
Ideally an experience Certified Plumber with a full EU driving license with the right to wok in Ireland with Safepass and Manual Handling.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company, working as part of a dynamic design team.
Installation of a wide range of upgrades which include
- Heat Pump Installations
- Gas/Oil Boiler Installation
- Heating Control Upgrades
- Radiator, pipework & HWC replacements
- DCV Demand Control Ventilation installs
Ensuring all work is completed to the highest quality standards in line with manufacturers guidelines, SEAI code of practice, building regulations and TLI Group standards.
Ensuring all work is carried out safely and in line with all relevant health and safety
requirements for the given project.
Completion of Installer Installation Declarations on completion of works (Paperless system provided)
Completing a full handover of the upgraded systems
Ensuring that all work is carried out in a clean and tidy manner and one that minimizes disruption to the homeowner.
Always acting in a courteous, helpful and professional manner with all dealings with
customers, occupants and general public while working on behalf of the company.
The Ideal Candidate
* Qualified Domestic Craft Plumber
* RGII Qualification an advantage but not essential (Training provided)
* OFTEC Qualification an advantage but not essential (Training provided)
* Heat Pump Training is an advantage but not essential (Training provided)
* Must be experienced at completing domestic heating upgrades
* Have previous experience or be familiar with SEAI Codes of Practice
* Professional, honest, hardworking, reliable and trustworthy
* Be thorough and pay attention to details
* Clean and tidy tradesperson
* Able to use your own initiative
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.