The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Limerick
Retrofit Installation Installer - Home Energy Services
- Competitive Rates
- 22 Days Annual Leave
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Career Development Program (PDP)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death In Service
- Healthcare Discount
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and design and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure and retrofit homes across Ireland.
TLI Group’s continued growth has been achieved by gaining new and repeat business through building on a solid reputation in the delivery of projects to the highest standard and through forming very strong and valued client relationships.
Our teams have offices in Northern Ireland, Great Britain and Ireland.
This position will initially be based from our Limerick office and travel will be required with overnight stays.
The successful candidate will be supporting Plasterers and Carpenters handling all aspects of upgrading the customers home. This could be roofing work, attic and cavity wall insulation, windows and door installations, along with other elements of the retrofit.
Ideally an experience Installer with a full EU driving license with the right to wok in Ireland. Ideally Safepass and Manual Handling.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company, working as part of a dynamic design team.
- You must work under the control of the Supervisor.
- Undertake the duties of a Installer as directed.
- You must hold the correct Safe Pass certificate for the machine being operated and maintain this qualification for the length of your employment with TLI Group
- You are required to participate in any training offered by TLI Group.
- You must make proper use of all machinery, tools, substances, etc. and of all personal protective equipment provided for use at work.
- You must report any defects in the place of work, equipment, etc. which might endanger safety and health.
- You must cooperate with your Supervisor, to observe all precautions highlighted by him and to carry out all precautions precisely.
- You must not start work until you are given a positive instruction to do so by your Supervisor especially on customer works.
- You must contribute to, and have a full understanding of the on-site safety documentation. (DSRA, etc).
- You must be able to explain the safety documentation to any auditor on request.
- You must be competent at each task you perform (you must have sufficient knowledge training and experience to work safely) and to discuss any uncertainty you have in this regard with your supervisor, before attempting to do any work.
- You must refuse to carry out any unsafe practices. If you deem it to be unsafe you have the right to refuse until a safe method of completing the task has been proposed either by your, Supervisor, Safety Department
- You must look after tools and equipment supplied by TLI Group
- You are required to report any defective equipment back to stores or the garage and not use them until fixed (Hand tools, Power tools, Machinery, PPE etc…)
- You must look after tidiness of van and site (Good Housekeeping)
- You are required to make sure that copies of all of the necessary certificates for the machine are always present in the machine and are kept up to date. You must also have a full understanding of the certificates.
The Ideal Candidate
- Full EU driving license.
- Manual Handling
- Safe Pass Card
- First Aid would be an advantage.
- 2 Years recent & relevant experience
- Ability to take instruction.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload
About The Company
TLI Group is a diverse consultancy and contracting company at the forefront of national and international utility infrastructural development leading the way in infrastructure development across Ireland and the UK. Our designs and build teams. We are leaders in designing and building telecoms networks, overhead power lines and substations.