The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Tralee
Senior Marketing Executive
The job has expired.
- Competitive Rates of Pay.
- 22 Days Annual Leave.
- Sick pay after completion of probation.
- Employee Referral Scheme - €500 Referral Fee
- Opportunity to progress your career within a growing company.
- Supports to achieve chartered membership.
- Chartered membership fees covered by TLI Group.
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation.
- Employee membership for our LAYA EAP Programme - 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme.
- Health Insurance Discount.
- Death In Service Payment.
- Standard industry training provided.
TLI Group is a diverse consultancy and contracting company at the forefront of national and international utility infrastructural development leading the way in infrastructure development across Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK. We are leaders in designing and building telecoms networks, overhead power lines; renewable & sustainable engineering and substations.
Due to the growth within the Group over the last few years we are delighted to confirm we have an opening for a Senior Marketing Executive.
The individual will develop and deliver the marketing plan in line with the strategic objectives of the business while enhancing the reputation of the our brand.
- Develop and deliver a companywide digital and direct marketing strategy.
- Review and update existing company brand guidelines.
- Manage the company LinkedIn and social media pages.
- Managing group social media channels and create monthly content plans
- Establish companywide merchandise standards.
- Manage the company website with external 3rd party provider.
- Organise and co-ordinate company video’s and photo shoots of operational projects.
- Work with various internal departments on advertising campaigns.
- Support the Group with data analytics, insights, and media channel advice
- Manage the branding function across various departments and offices.
- Manage various corporate affairs tasks and company events.
- Analyse potential industry awards opportunities.
- Manage and source company advertising opportunities in publications, events, sponsorships etc….
- Organise company events, charity and team building initiatives.
- Develop and deliver a group wide marketing road map
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree Level as a minimum with extensive years direct & digital marketing industry experience.
- Proficient use and knowledge of latest marketing software and industry standards.
- Must have conducted a senior marketing role in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of working to and managing multiple deadlines across various departments.
- Direct Marketing experience within the construction and/or utilities industry would be advantageous.
- Extremely high level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to work with multiple divisions across the group
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal & Organisational Skills
- Ability to draft text and compile marketing material for issue within the public domain
- Ability to use graphics and design software for marketing purposes
- Committed to and actively promoting TLI Group’s Company Purpose, Ambition, Values and Business Objectives
- Positive and flexible approach to a multifaceted role
- Professional approach with a proactive continuous improvement mindset
- Willing to travel nationwide to TLI Group sites and offices to ensure standards and delivery of marketing projects/tasks
About The Company
TLI Group is a utility infrastructure consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland, and the UK.
Designing and building overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company’s core expertise. Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within this field and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.