The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Limerick
Overhead Linesworkers SIRO L1 & L2
What can TLI Group offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 22 Days annual leave.
- Sick pay after completion of probation.
- Company phone & laptop.
- Take part in our “Career Pathway Programme”, where there is an emphasis on training & career development.
- Opportunity to progress your career within a growing company.
- Supports to achieve chartered status.
- Professional Bodies membership fees covered by TLI Group.
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation.
- Employee membership for our LAYA EAP Programme - 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme.
- Health Insurance Discount.
- Death In Service Payment.
- Participate in our monthly HSQE & Driving Performance Awards.
- TLI Group can offer support to improve your English Language skills, by enrolling you in a local language school.
- Standard industry training provided.
Due to continued expansion we are seeking applications for the position of LINESWORKER with SIRO OH Level 1 and/or SIRO OH Level 2 Authorisations for our Telecoms Department which is based in our Limerick office. Travel to sites is required.
- Climb poles and towers in a safe professional manor;
- Experienced with overhead power lines;
- Stringing fibre cable and electrical conductor;
- Applying earths as required;
- Accessing live overhead network as outlines on SIRO MESC’s;
- Operating to ESBN Safety Rules and SIRO MESC’s as required;
- Utilising MEWP when required to complete works;
- Carry out maintenance, repair and refurbishment of lines as directed;
- Utilise all equipment necessary for working on Overhead lines network as detailed in company SOP’s and training manual;
- Responsible for Self and Colleagues compliance to HSQE;
- Carry out pole top rescue as required;
- Working as part of a team to complete allocated work under ESBN Outages;
- Undertake reasonable takes asked by PICW / Supervisor / Management &
- Be responsible for self-development and PDP.
The Ideal Candidate
- Current SIRO Level 1 and/or L2
- ESB Authorisation
- Working at Heights
- Pole Top Rescue
- EPZ Training
- MEWP Training
- City in Guilds Linesman qualification or equivalent
- Working at Height
- Working with Live and Dead power lines
- Commercially astute
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload
Desirable Qualifications but not Essential
- Tower Rescue Training
- CSCS SLG Training
- Class C Driving Licence
- Occupational First Aid
- ESBN P.I.C.W for LV Overhead
- ESBN P.I.C.W for 10/20kV Systems
- ESBN P.I.C.W. for HV
- TCO for all Systems
- SIRO Underground Levels
- Bundle Earthing Training Course
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.