The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Limerick
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 22 Days annual leave.
- Sick pay after completion of probation.
- Company phone & laptop.
- Take part in our “Career Pathway Programme”, where there is an emphasis on training & career development.
- Opportunity to progress your career within a growing company.
- Supports to achieve chartered status.
- Professional Bodies membership fees covered by TLI Group.
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation.
- Employee membership for our LAYA EAP Programme - 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme.
- Health Insurance Discount.
- Death In Service Payment.
- Participate in our monthly HSQE & Driving Performance Awards.
- TLI Group can offer support to improve your English Language skills, by enrolling you in a local language school.
- Standard industry training provided.
Due to continued expansion our Telecoms team based in our Limerick office are recruiting an Administrator for a fulltime, permanent role.
The successful candidate be working in the office and provide support to all aspects of the Telecoms operation. This is an excellent opportunity to join and ultimately represent a rapidly expanding company, working at the heart of the business.
- Documenting daily outputs from the crews in the field;
- Updating as-built on our ArcGIS system;
- Validation of as-builts;
- Working closely with the crews on daily reports;
- Working with the Project Coordinator and Commercial Manager on as-built metrics;
- Manage correspondence by answering emails;
- Photocopy and file appropriate documents as needed;
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents;
- Circulate standard reports;
- Interact with management and carry out their requests;
- Management of office appearance – should any actions be required flag this to a discipline head;
- Management of documentation associate with Monthly Handover of homes to the client;
- Liaising with the Design, Operation and Build teams in relation to the expediting of required information;
- Upload of required documentation to Clients SharePoint Application and quality checking of same;
- General administration in relation to the handover process.
The Ideal Candidate
- Recognised academic training.
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Experience within the role of Document Controller/Lead Administrator.
- Strong Attention to Detail;
- Experience in people and line leadership;
- Ability to work without supervision;
- Developed client facing skills with a client orientated approach;
- Commercially astute;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & planning skills;
- Problem assessment & creative problem-solving abilities.
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload.
- Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives;
- Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity;
- Positive and flexible approach;
- Open to innovation and collaboration;
- Right first-time approach;
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead;
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.