HSQE Officer - Ireland
The job has expired.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
TLI Group is an infrastructural consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland and internationally.
TLI Group operates extensively on behalf of a large portfolio of clients with a wide range of long term framework contracts and similar projects.
TLI Group require a Environmental, Health & Safety HSE Administrator who would be based initially in our Tralee office but who may be required to travel to our other offices and bases as needed.
This position represents an exciting opportunity for someone to develop a career in Health and Safety with a specialist interest in Utilities and/or construction
The principal duty will be to assist the Safety Team in the execution of the project health and safety programs.
HSE Administration duties:
- Tracking job site inspection and audit forms, for scanning and distribution.
- Responsible for preparing weekly safety reports
- Tracking safety certification documents
HSE Project/Site Specific Duties:
- Assist in the preparation of project H&S documents
- Conduct regular formal site audits and carry out inspections as directed in the Safety Management system
- Communicate the findings of the audits to site management and assist in the closure of issues in line with TLI policy
- Assist in the delivery of health and safety inductions for all new employees or contractors working on site
- Check that sub-contractor safety documents are produced and available on site, relevant and in accordance with best practice and current legislation
- Support the site management in ensuring the records of statutory inspections are kept for all activities and plant equipment
- Assist in incident/accident investigation reporting and filing
- Advise on personal protection equipment required by TLI employees
- Assist in preparing and communicating site emergency plans
The Ideal Candidate
- Relevant HSE or HSQE qualification;
- Full drivers license;
- A minimum of one year of recent relevant experience;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Ability to write and prepare basic reports in English and to a high standard;
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Comfortable with a role that requires the variety of travel and working out at sites as well as in the office as required..
- Exposure to the Utilities or Construction industry.
About The Company
TLI Group is a utility infrastructure consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland, the UK and internationally. Designing, building and commissioning overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company's core expertise.
Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within these area's and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity, on time and in budget.
TLI Group is a contractor to SIRO (The ESB/Vodafone Joint Venture), and is tasked with designing and delivering a Fibre to the Building network via the existing electrical network.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We can also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.
TLI Group has operated extensively with various clients, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivalled safety, quality and professionalism.
TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of the utility infrastructure and thus providing a safe, reliable and sustainable network for future generations
Our Company Values: Safety – Delivery – Customer – Flexibility – People – Teamwork