The job has expired.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
We are currently recruiting for our expanding GIS-Fibre team, based in Limerick, working on the SIRO Fibre Optic/Telecoms projects in the Munster region. We are looking for a GIS Officer, preferably with experience in ArcGIS Online and Database management, to facilitate our migration to a full GIS fibre design and build platform.
- Programme the migration of the Fibre build into a full ArcGIS Online platform, and provide expertise in GIS during this transition
- Assist the Fibre Manager with database management via the ArcGIS platform, ensuring full synchronization between design and operations data models
- Monitor and maintain web based applications and their use by mobile workers in the field.
- Assist the operations team in implementing improvements and coordinate GIS systems with the wider department
- Ensuring Fibre Drop crews have work schedules, safety paperwork & materials in place daily, using the Workforce ArcGIS App. Record and collate Fibre Drop crews output using ArcGIS
- Assist the Lead Fibre Quality Officer in compiling Quality Audits in a timely manner using ArcGIS
- Assist the Façade Manager in Coordinating Design and Consenting to ensure designs are buildable, using ArcGIS and QGIS
- Show personal accountability and result oriented behaviour at all times
- Continual professional development via training opportunities
The Ideal Candidate
- Qualification in GIS to diploma level
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as ArcGIS and AutoCAD, QGIS MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Project
- Good knowledge of Data interoperability and how systems work together
- Evidence of several consistent successes within the utilities sector
- Developed client facing skills with a client orientated approach
- Commercially astute
- Demonstrates active listening skills with customers and internal teams;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and to a tight deadline
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Organisational & Planning Skills
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.