The job has expired.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
We are currently recruiting for a Fibre Administrator, based in Limerick, working on the SIRO Fibre Optic/Telecoms projects in the Munster region. It is essential that you have experience in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. You will also have an understanding of the Utilities Sector.
- Provide administrative support to the fibre team to ensure an efficient fibre build across all towns.
- Provide the fibre drop crews with all relevant work-packs, safety paperwork & materials in order to complete their schedule.
- Record and submit outputs of drop crews.
- Assist the Façade Manager with the preparation and auditing of work-packs for site.
- Assist in the monitoring and tracking of the consenting process to ensure a quality delivery to the end user.
- Use GIS to carry out checks of the façade consents to prior to façade build.
- Organising network accesses via change requests to the client, ensuring compliance with same.
- Desktop GeoPal Audits – Checking Testing versus Design
- Implementation of the TLI Safety Charter and Life Saving Rules
- Implementation of the Quality and Environmental Project Plan
- Continual professional development via training opportunities
- Liaising with customers & the ability to gain confidence with the customer
- Show personal accountability and result oriented behaviour at all times
- Assist in ensuring that the risks and control measures associated with the company’s activities are identified and that management systems are in place to control them to as low as reasonably possible.
- Assist In ensuring that audit / monitoring regime are completed in line with company procedure
- Ensure employees and contractors receive HSQE Briefs
- Ensuring that delegated work is correctly planned, resourced, executed in accordance with client specifications standards, agreed work methodology, relevant legislation, technical, safety and environmental standards
- Assist in the department’s adherence with all ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001 accreditation & process requirements
- Maintaining a knowledge of, and supporting the department in the adherence of matters relating to the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013
The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.