This job has been closed.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
We are currently recruiting for our expanding Design-GIS team, based in Limerick, working on Telecoms projects in the west and south west of Ireland. Liaising with operational leaders and the design team will be an integral part of the role. ArcGIS Platform is desirable but other relevant GIS expertise will be considered.
- Preparation of Spatial Datasets for use by design team members
- Preparation of maps to aid design teams and build teams in the field
- Maintain databases and prepare new ones as required
- Perform geo-processing tasks and analysis of spatial information as required.
- Aid in the Preparation of mobile applications to be used in conjunction with TLI’s GIS systems
- Aid in the development of new systems to improve efficiencies within the company
- Support design and operations team in the use of GIS applications and CAD packages.
- Always Show personal accountability and result oriented behaviour
- Implementation of the TLI Safety Charter and Life Saving Rules
- Implementation of the Quality and Environmental Project Plan
The Ideal Candidate
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as ArcGIS, QGIS CAD, Excel, Outlook and Project
- Qualification in a relevant Field such as GIS ,engineering or similar is desirable but not essential ,relevant experience will also be considered.
- Commercially aware
- Demonstrates active listening skills with customers and internal teams;
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Organisational & Planning Skills
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.