The job has expired.
Salary commensurate with experience
Emphasis on Career development
Voluntary pension after completion of probation
Sick Pay Scheme after completion of probation
We are currently recruiting for a Civil Engineer for our expanding team working on fibre optic/telecoms projects in the Munster region.
This is a permanent position with a Tier 1 main contractor focusing on the civil enablement of fibre network roll-outs.
This role is based primarily in TLI Group’s Limerick office but may require occasional travel within Ireland and abroad.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Programming and scheduling of civil works
- Interfacing with our in-house Design Team to facilitate the alignment of the civil and design programmes
- Assist Project Manager with day to day operational duties
- Compilation of clients reports
- Liaison with the local authority and 3rd party stakeholders
- Quality assurance of civil works on site
- Ensure project operates in line with tender prices, company mission, vision and values
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering – Level 7 / Level 8
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Civils project experience
- Strong technical ability and a flexible approach to work
- High level of organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Full, clean driving licence
- Excellent I.T., communication and interpersonal skills
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.