This job has been closed.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
TLI GROUP head is seeking an experienced HR administrator for this broad and varied role that covers Human Resourcing and training. The individual will be responsible for administration tasks, monitoring and ensuring relevant individuals are sourced correctly, have the relevant training logged and then confirm education requirements in line with their role. Support resourcing activity and ensure all documents, loading onto various in house systems, and essential is to update and maintain all training records.
- Provide administration support with recruitment activities and ensure vacancies are loaded into the recruitment system and candidates are processed efficiently through all stages.
- On boarding – preparing offer letters and contracts, conducting reference checks and preparing induction packs.
- Ensuring new starters are booked in for company induction and ensuring all required information is provided to the Health and Safety Department
- HR documentation including confirmation of employment letters, training records, ID, Driving licences forms and load in to SMART sheets software.
- Assisting with new systems upgrade and related tasks
- Provide general administrative support across the department.
- Maintenance of company training and competence assessment records within the established database and that each employee has a TLI Group CV.
- Organisation and administration of training courses, authorisations and competence assessment arrangements in line with company and industry standard requirements.
- Act as Sentinel coordinator for allocated businesses within TLI Group ensuring compliance with relevant and current Sentinel rules.
- Liaise with external training providers on the supply of suitably qualified trainers for relevant courses.
- Liaise with Kerry ETB on relevant courses and planning resources within the team.
- Support the Kerry ETB courses with Administrational duties. Diary management for Training & Resources Diary.
- Filing for admin, Training and Resource team.
- Responsible for DATA protection of all Training and Resources material.
- Word processing, spreadsheets, databases, correspondence, form design, etc, as and when required.
- Copying, printing, scanning, laminating as required by the department.
- Assisting with ISO databases such as the document matrix and document folders
- Complete confidentiality Providing support to managers and staff on HR policies and queries
- Partake in continued development via the PDP program.
- Assist with additional ad hoc duties and projects as required
The Ideal Candidate
- HR / Training Administration Qualification or equivalante
- ECDL or equivalent
- Manual Handling
- 2-5 Years recent & relevant experience
- Microsoft Office
- Training & Recruitment IT systems.
- Writing letters, computer packages, Administration and E-mail.
- Commercially astute
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload
- Committed to TLI Group Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives
- Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity
- Positive and flexible approach
- Open to innovation and collaboration
- Right first-time approach
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead.
- Strong personality and professional attitude
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.