Civils/Structural Engineering Graduate
This job has been closed.
Commitment to career development and regular reviews
Voluntary pension and sick pay on completion of probation
Attractive work environment
As part of the growing Design Team here at TLI Group we are seeking an Engineering Graduate to join the team to work on additional civil & structural design works here in our Tralee Head Office. The successful candidate will work under the direct supervision of a Senior Design Engineer and mentoring will be provided.
Key Tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Working under the direction of Senior Design engineer;
- Drawing preparation & detailing (AutoCAD);
- Assisting with designing steelwork and reinforced concrete;
- Preparation of material specifications;
- Preparation of calculations and drawings;
- Processing of survey and site investigation information;
- On-site quality auditing and recording as-built information;
- Temporary works design.
- Occasional travel to and from work sites
The Ideal Candidate
- Minimum degree qualified - Civils/Structural Engineering (NFQ Level 8);
- Relevant industry experience would be an advantage;
- Strong technical and design ability is essential;
- Strong I.T. Skills required. Knowledge of Excel & AutoCAD would be an advantage, but training will be provided where necessary;
- Excellent team worker with effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- A flexible approach to work & a full driver's license will be required;
- Formal report writing and professional presentation of work essential.
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.