The job has expired.
Pension after probation
Employee assistance program
Legal Services Scheme.
28 Days Holiday (Inc Bank Holidays)
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical infrastructure.
TLI Group’s continued growth has been achieved by gaining new and repeat business through building on a solid reputation in the delivery of projects to the highest standard and through forming very strong and valued client relationships.
Our team, based at our Basingstoke office, have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator.
The successful candidate be working in the office and provide support to all aspects of the operation. This is an excellent opportunity to join and ultimately represent an expanding company, working at the heart of the business.
- First point of contact for all administration activities in the team office and liaising with Head Office in Ireland.
- Support the operations with excel data entry, report creation, pivots, trends analysis.
- Raising Purchase Orders for equipment via Sage
- Responsible for issuing PPE Equipment to our engineers.
- Collating time sheets and processing to Payroll.
- Preparing documentation, working programs and data sheets when necessary.
- Basic HR & Training Administration.
- Answering the phone & e-mails
- Typing word documents, e-mails, booking appointments and diary management.
- Prioritising work loads and e-mails to ensure efficient work.
The Ideal Candidate
Microsoft packages, (especially Excel, Word, Outlook)
Attention to detail.
Ability to work on own initiative.
About The Company
TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivaled safety, quality and professionalism
Designing and building overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company’s core expertise. Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within this field and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.