This job has been closed.
Salary commensurate with experience
Emphasis on Career development
Voluntary pension after completion of probation
Sick Pay Scheme after completion of probation
TLI Group Telecoms Division, due to continued growth is currently recruiting for a Fibre Engineer, based in Limerick, working on Fibre Optic/Telecoms construction works Nationally. Experience in all aspects of fibre optic construction. planning, splicing, testing, troubleshooting and construction of the fibre network.
Technical expert for the design and civil teams in all aspects for FTTx delivery
- Implementation of the TLI Safety Charter and Life Saving Rules
- Implementation of the Quality and Environmental Project Plan
- Completing Quality Audits and proving forms back to the Quality, Environmental & Customer Complaints Coordinator
- Closing out of Quality issues in a timely manner
- Track and Resolve Build issues via Smart sheet
- Issue outage and change requests in a timely manner relating to network build and fault resolution
- Ensure TLI crews have approved Permit to work on all ESBT and Siro POP sites relating to build/maintenance works
- Compilation of patching plans for new build network and completion of same on site at handover stage.
- Management of Sub-Contractor and Direct Crews ensuring continual improvement
- Liaison with the Client on quality and technical matters via site supervisors and Siro NOC
- Completing Safety Audits as per the company regime - identifying deviations
- Checking of fibre testing results and uploading to Smart Sheet
- Ensuring all works are issued via the PIW
- Assist in QA of test results prior to handover
- Mentor; Lead; Coach; Grow and develop your direct Teams
- Sickness reporting, behaviour, holiday capture and absence management
The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.