The job has expired.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
TLI Group are currently recruiting for a Scheduling Coordinator to be based in South Dublin, working on Telecoms customer engagement and scheduling work teams. It is essential that you have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word and a professional communication style, for phone based work and follow up e-mail and written communication. You will also have an excellent customer services approach and preferably understanding of the Utilities Sector.
- To assist both the service delivery supervisor and area manager in day to day activities.
- Manage daily customer installation appointments
- Utilize technologies to ensure manpower is appropriate and proper work levelling and routing occur so that customer related requests, compliance targets, and tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain and develop clear processes within the team to assist in the delivery of set targets.
- Maintain and develop efficient and effective processes for the management of relationships specifically scheduling of appointments.
- Scheduling of multiple customer visits and completions
- Implementing clear process and team strategy for contribution to targets
- Ability to generate new ideas
- Understand and utilize reporting dashboards and reports
- Ensuring all appointments are met with efficiency to ensure client targets are met on a monthly basis.
- Professional manner required as role will entail dealing with numerous parties.
- Interface with different departments to ensure smooth process of outputs from the client
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure appointments and work is completed
- Daily check of all appointments
- Query control via mailbox, maintain log
- Report preparation and tracking
- Track issues and activate solutions whilst interacting with relevant teams.
- Engage with teams within the company to ensure targets are being met.
The Ideal Candidate
Key Skills Required:
- Can quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships.
- Strong MS Office skills specifically excel.
- Experience/Knowledge of the Telecoms sector
- Demonstrated commitment to learning through continuous educational development.
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Initiative to work independently
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.