- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
TLI Group are currently recruiting for 2 Administrators to be based in South Dublin, working on Telecoms customer engagement and scheduling work teams. It is essential that you have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word and a professional communication style, for phone based work and follow up e-mail and written communication. You will also have an excellent customer services approach and preferably understanding of the Utilities Sector.
- Provide administrative support to the telecoms team to ensure an efficient fibre build across all towns.
- Liaising with customers & the ability to gain confidence with the customer and site crew alike.
- Schedule all works efficiently.
- Provide the work crews with all relevant work-packs, safety paperwork & materials in order to complete their schedule.
- Record and submit outputs of for crews.
- Assist the Project Manager with the preparation and auditing of work-packs for site.
- Assist in the monitoring and tracking of the consenting process to ensure a quality delivery to the end user.
- Desktop ARCGis Audits – Checking Testing versus Design (Training will be provided)
- Implementation of the TLI Safety Charter and Life Saving Rules
- Implementation of the Quality and Environmental Project Plan
- Continual professional development via training opportunities
- Show personal accountability and result oriented behaviour at all times
- Assist in ensuring that the risks and control measures associated with the company’s activities are identified and that management systems are in place to control them to as low as reasonably possible.
- Assist In ensuring that audit / monitoring regime are completed in line with company procedure
- Ensure employees and contractors receive HSQE Briefs
- Ensuring that delegated work is correctly planned, resourced, executed in accordance with client specifications standards, agreed work methodology, relevant legislation, technical, safety and environmental standards
- Assist in the department’s adherence with all ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001 accreditation & process requirements
- Maintaining a knowledge of, and supporting the department in the adherence of matters relating to the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (Construction) Regulations 2013
The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.