Graduate Quantity Surveyor
Salary commensurate with experience
Emphasis on Career development
Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
Sick Pay Scheme after completion of probation
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure.
TLI Group’s continued growth has been achieved by gaining new and repeat business through building on a solid reputation in the delivery of projects to the highest standard and through forming very strong and valued client relationships.
Our teams have offices in Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this position will be based at our office in Dungannon with a requirement to assist at other site offices as the work dictates.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and ultimately represent a rapidly expanding company, working at the heart of the business, gaining valuable experience in a multi-faceted role.
- Prepare and update fully priced detailed project workbooks/bills of quantities/estimates c/w labour hours and material costs.
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of monthly valuations, final accounts and project hand over files.
- Assisting in the preparation of tender packages and tender submissions and preparing hand over files
- Monitoring, collating, checking, inputting and formulating quote data to produce the project estimate.
- Assisting in the setting terms of contracts with subcontractors, protecting the company's legal position
- Assisting in sub contract management and in time, taking responsibility for your own subcontractors
- Develop industrial knowledge and skills via the TLI Group PDP process and on-the-job training provided by TLI Group
The Ideal Candidate
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent QS qualification (Essential please)
- Commercially astute
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (in particular MS Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisational and planning skills
- Ability to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating and demanding workload
- Proactive and the capability to think ahead
- Full, clean driving licence and flexibility to travel as required
About The Company
TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivalled safety, quality and professionalism
Designing and building overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company’s core expertise. Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within this field and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.