This job has been closed.
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Career Development Program (PDP)
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical infrastructure.
TLI Group’s continued growth has been achieved by gaining new and repeat business through building on a solid reputation in the delivery of projects to the highest standard and through forming very strong and valued client relationships.
Our team, based at our Limerick office, has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator.
The successful candidate be working in the office and provide support to all aspects of the operation. This is an excellent opportunity to join and ultimately represent a rapidly expanding company, working at the heart of the business.
- First point of contact for all administration in the team office.
- Creating MS Word mail merges and client reports
- Data inputting into Excel
- Model Excel and create & forward reports
- Data inputting into our TLI Group Software packages
- Updating databases with required information
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Answering the phone & e-mails
- Typing word documents, e-mails
- Prioritising workloads and e-mails to ensure efficient work.
- Liaising with the team and engineers.
The Ideal Candidate
Microsoft packages, (especially Word, Excel, Outlook)
Attention to detail.
Structured approach to working
About The Company
TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivaled safety, quality and professionalism
Designing and building overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company’s core expertise. Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within this field and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.