Accountant (Purchasing & AP) – Maternity Cover
- Attractive salary
- Voluntary Pension
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure.
TLI Group’s continued growth has been achieved by gaining new and repeat business through building on a solid reputation in the delivery of projects to the highest standard and through forming very strong and valued client relationships.
Our teams have offices in Northern Ireland, Great Britain and Ireland.
TLI have a vacancy available for an accountant to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will play an integral part of the finance team by managing the purchasing process and assisting with various month end duties.
The role will involve dealing with multiple departments on a daily basis and would suit someone who enjoys working with people and displays exceptional communication skills. You will need to be a strong problem solver to excel in this role.
This position will be based at our Head Office in Abbeydorney, Tralee, Co Kerry.
- Relevant accounting qualification required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Prompt processing for a high volume of purchase orders and delivery dockets on a daily basis.
- Resolving any discrepancies between invoices and orders in a timely and efficient manner in line with agreed deadlines.
- Assisting with posting of invoices and reconciling supplier accounts and credit cards.
- Maintain data integrity on the Purchase Order System within Sage 200 at all times, ensuring orders are closed off promptly and accurate accruals/reconciliations generated for weekly & monthly reports.
- Issuing accurate and timely weekly & monthly purchasing reports.
- Manage and prioritise a high-volume workload considering your own objectives and those of the wider Finance team.
- Generate weekly and monthly GRN accruals for review.
- Manage plant costs and accruals with Fleet Manager.
- Monthly Intrastat Returns.
Ad-hoc accounts duties as required to assist the Finance Team’s deliverables.
The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
TLI Group is a utility infrastructure consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland, and the UK.
Designing and building overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company’s core expertise. Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within this field and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.
TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivalled safety, quality and professionalism.
TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.
Our Company Values:
Safety – Delivery – Customer – Flexibility – People – Teamwork