The job has expired.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
TLI GROUP is seeking an experienced HR administrator for this broad and varied role that covers all facets of Human Resources. The individual will be responsible for supporting the HR team as it relates to all administration tasks within the company’s HR functions. This is a valued and diverse role in a busy environment and would support a person who enjoys being an integral member of a vibrant team in a fast-paced environment. This role will be based in Abbeydorney, Tralee, Co Kerry but may evolve to include brief trips to other offices from which TLI projects may be operating. For this reason, a valid driver’s license.
Whilst very firmly responsible for contributing to the HR team’s overall success, this position will require a degree of independent working, so confidence and excellent judgement is essential. This position also requires a very high degree of organisational skills and attention to detail as well as strong I.T. skills.
This position is one of assistance to both colleagues and management and will require patience, diplomacy, humour, respect and a commitment to confidentiality. We consider these traits to be as relevant as experience, skills or qualifications.
TLI Group’s values are Safety, Customers, Delivery, Flexibility, People and Teamwork. We are therefore looking for colleagues who can work with us in these areas.
- RECRUITMENT – diary management, correspondence, distribution of CVs to relevant management for review, collation of scores, reference checks, letters of offer, preparing reports and statistics.
- ONBOARDING – scheduling all induction activities and liaising with departments, arranging pre-employment medicals, correspondence with new starters, documentation preparation including contracts and role profiles, setting up employees on databases and software, uploading documentation and filing, collecting all relevant information from new employees, tracking probation reviews.
- ABSENCE MANAGEMENT / OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH – recording absences, liaising with employees, monitoring absences to provide support with medical administration, providing information on types of absence to employees, managing annual leave queries, preparing reports and statistics, scheduling medical reviews, tracking of OH expenses.
- EMPLOYEE RELATIONS – record keeping, note taking, correspondence, filing, calendar management, tracking tasks to completion, assisting with compilation of policies and handbooks, helping with preparation of HR related training methods, management information and reports.
- GENERAL – maintaining scrupulous records, filing, scanning, systems adherence, ad hoc duties, providing information to other departments as it may relate to Tenders or Audits, tracking of sub-contractor HR information, constantly looking for improvements you can introduce to the department, covering key areas of work for colleagues in their absence.
The Ideal Candidate
- HR / Training Administration Qualification would be advantageous
- ECDL or equivalent
- Manual Handling
- 2-5 Years of recent & relevant experience
- Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communications - both written and verbal.
- Efficient and organised as well as being time sensitive.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision but still be a team player
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Ability to track and balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload
- Commitment to TLI Group’s Company Mission, Vision, Values and Business Objectives;
- Customer focus: Professionalism, honesty, confidentiality & integrity;
- Positive and flexible approach
- Open to innovation and collaboration
- “Right first-time” approach
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead and connect information to achieve an improved outcome.
- Strong, friendly and approachable personality with a professional attitude
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.