Senior HR Officer
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
TLI GROUP is seeking an experienced HR/ER Officer for this broad and varied role that covers all facets of Human Resources. The individual will be responsible for supporting the business as it relates to all Employee Relations and generalist HR tasks within the company’s HR function. This is a valued and diverse role in a busy environment and would suit a person who enjoys taking the lead within a vibrant team in a fast-paced environment. This role will be based in Abbeydorney, Tralee, Co Kerry but may evolve to include brief trips to other offices from which TLI projects may be operating, Northern Ireland, UK mainland, Limerick and Cork. For this reason, a valid driver’s license is required.
Whilst very firmly responsible for contributing to and delivering the HR strategy and overall delivery success, this position will require a degree of independent working, so confidence and excellent judgement is essential. This position also requires a very high degree of organisational skills and attention to detail as well as strong I.T. skills.
This position is one of assistance to both colleagues and management and will require patience, diplomacy, respect and a commitment to confidentiality. We consider these traits to be as relevant as experience, skills or qualifications.
TLI Group’s values are Safety, Customers, Delivery, Flexibility, People and Teamwork.
The ER/HR Officer will be a significant addition to the TLI HR Team, paying particular attention to the delivery and roll out of ER/HR Programs.
- Complex case management.
- Under Performance (PIP)
- HR Policies and Processes reviews
- Occupational Health
- Workplace Wellbeing
- Legal Compliance
- Absence Management
- Cultural Change
- Employment Engagement
- ER/HR Data analytics
HR Generalist to support the leadership teams and individuals across all site with HR support, legal and process advice.
To support the recruitment and retention of staff across TLI Group.
The Ideal Candidate
- Level 7/8 Degree in related subject.
- Relevant ER experience
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel)
- HR Systems
- Strong communications - both written and verbal.
- Efficient and organised as well as being time sensitive.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision but still be a team player
- Excellent interpersonal Skills
- Ability to track and balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload
- Commitment to TLI Group’s Company Mission, Vision, Values and Business Objectives;
- Customer focus: Professionalism, honesty, confidentiality & integrity;
- Positive and flexible approach
- Open to innovation and collaboration
- “Right first-time” approach
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead and connect information to achieve an improved outcome.
- Strong, friendly and approachable personality with a professional attitude
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.