Working with our sub-contractor partners on the Smart Metering Project
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure.
TLI Group’s continued growth has been achieved by gaining new and repeat business through building on a solid reputation in the delivery of projects to the highest standard and through forming very strong and valued client relationships.
Our teams have offices in Ireland, Northern Ireland, and Great Britain.
This contract will cover locations across Ireland.
The successful candidate will be working with domestic electrical supplies engaging with customers, working on their current home electricity supply to upgrade as necessary in line the confirmed program of work.
A relevant electrical qualification is required along with a full driving licence and we believe the role would suit an fully trained electrician who is seeking a stable environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and ultimately represent a rapidly expanding company.
- Carry out electrical up grades to domestic electricity services.
- Plan the work on site in line with the planning and work packs
- Engage with the house holder and advise the work you will be undertaking.
- Undertake a site risk assessment, and set out an exclusion zone.
- Isolate the supply
- Undertake the planned works in the allocated time, ensuing a high standard of work is maintained
- Check all works have been completed successfully
- Switch the households electrical supply back on and ensure no faults
- Clean the work area to the customers satisfaction
- Ensure paperwork is completed and fed into the Computer/Tablet system.
- Responsible for Health and Safety at all times.
The Ideal Candidate
- Level 6 certified electrician.
- Apprentice trained
- Full Driving License
- Self motivated and work on own initiative
About The Company
TLI Group is a utility infrastructure consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland, the UK and internationally. Designing, building and commissioning overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company's core expertise.
Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within these area's and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity, on time and in budget.
TLI Group is a contractor to SIRO (The ESB/Vodafone Joint Venture), and is tasked with designing and delivering a Fibre to the Building network via the existing electrical network.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We can also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.
TLI Group has operated extensively with various clients, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivalled safety, quality and professionalism.
TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of the utility infrastructure and thus providing a safe, reliable and sustainable network for future generations
Our Company Values: Safety – Delivery – Customer – Flexibility – People – Teamwork