This job has been closed.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
We are currently recruiting for a Telecoms Administrator, based in Limerick working on the SIRO Fibre team.
Optic/Telecoms project. It is essential that you have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word and MS Excel. It would be an advantage to have an understanding of the Utilities Sector.
- Provide administrative support to the Telecoms team to ensure an efficient build experience across all towns
- Check the quality of data being collected on our Apps (Geopal and ArcGIS) – provide feedback to Operations Manager.
- Communication effectively with Design team to acquire relevant information for Road Opening Licences.
- Data input associated with the MRL (MapRoad Roadworks Licensing) system in-line with Road Opening Licence requirements.
- Issue T5 notifications where the Licence Holder will notify the Road Authority/ NRA that all licenced works have been completed.
- Ensure all date received for input is in alignment with Purple Book standards.
- Daily/Weekly update of MRL system and completion of relevant reports associated with same
- Provide the operational crews with all relevant work-packs, which include road opening license process,
- Provide real time scheduling support by assisting the Scheduler/Project team by managing system updates and managing the flow of information.
- Customer access requests, map printing, quality tasks and customer calls and safety paperwork & materials in order to complete their schedule works.
- General Administration
- Managing correspondence with both customers and clients, escalating queries and managing expectations where required.
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents;
- Circulate standard reports;
- Making travel arrangements/booking accommodation where required for crews and team members.
- HSQE Responsibilities
- Develop an understanding of fibre network architectures & network topology.
- Show personal accountability and result oriented behaviour always.
- Liaising with customers & the ability to gain confidence with the customer.
- Demonstrates active listening skills with customers and internal teams;
- Assist in the delivery of all design & operations related documents, as-builts & handovers to an exceptionally high standard;
- Implementation of the TLI Safety Charter and Life Saving Rules;
The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.