Electrical QA Team Lead
This job has been closed.
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Career Development Program (PDP)
- Remote working could be considered for the right candidate
- Death in Service
The successful candidate will be working within the SMART Metering team primarily leading the technical desktop auditing team for the project which is based in Limerick. (Working from home is also a consideration).
A relevant electrical qualification is an essential required qualification combined with several years of practical electrical and auditing experience gained in a technical environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and ultimately represent a rapidly expanding company.
- Lead the QA Function and provide assistance on all Technical process and documentation
- Ensure audit / monitoring regime are completed in line with company procedure
- Responsible for monitoring and achieving keys measures in relation to QE
- Support, Coach, Develop and ensure all staff are at the required level, technically and ability wise
- Updating periodically or when required the Quality Plan
- Compilation and filing of all Quality Audits reviews as necessary on specific team members
- Ensure audit / monitoring regime are completed in line with company procedure.
- Trending analysis from audits to eliminate quality and environmental issues
- Liaison with the leadership on quality matters and update TLI Group’s internal tracker
- Issuing of required remedial works to relevant disciplines and tracking completion of same
- Establish “What Good Looks Like” for current contracts and provide evidence of compliance and customer satisfaction for all disciplines
- Providing Stats to HSQE Dept. for weekly call in inclusive of dash board analysis
- Distributing relevant documents to site and subcontractors. Control and track all project quality related documentation. Monitoring the information flow between the Project Team and external parties
- Development of reporting and quality control procedures to assist with refining of processes within each project phase, setting up new areas, developing correct relationships with the regional contacts. Continue to develop ways to integrate paper-based data into electronic systems
- In conjunction with the operation teams, develop policies, guidelines and standards relating to various aspects of the project. Updating technical procedures & procedural updates to SOPs
- Ensure employees and contractors receive QE Briefs
- Feedback to job aids identify minimum requirements for work types and materials on site
- Identify reoccurring issues/deviations from site works to enable further development of project processes with an overall view to continuous improvement
The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure.
TLI Group’s continued growth has been achieved by gaining new and repeat business through building on a solid reputation in the delivery of projects to the highest standard and through forming very strong and valued client relationships.
Our teams have offices in Northern Ireland, Great Britain and Ireland.