This job has been closed.
The individual for this role is responsible for the safe delivery of TLI SMART Metering scheduling in line with the company mission, vision and values.
- Implementation of the TLI Safety Charter and Life Saving Rules
- Responsible inputting into the development of the planning portion of the company business plan
- Responsible for the delivery of the planning portion of the company business plan in line with our Mission, Vision, Values and Policies
- Responsible for the designated planning of works to enabling the delivery the operational maintenance tasks required for the safe and efficient operation of the Business Plan
- Planning and scheduling of tasks to maximise business efficiency and to minimise the safety, health and environmental risks
- Liaise with appointed staff regularly for control purposes
- Ensure that projects are operated in line with the framework standards and processes
- Responsible for ensuring change management processes to capture change are enforced on all projects in line with commercial change procedures
- Responsible for ensuring that team(s) are in place to match the planned works and ensuring the available resources are fully utilised and tasks are allocated on a priority basis
- Set Targets and KPI levels for all direct reports
- Minimise travel time for site personnel as much as possible
- Client account management with the various client Project Teams in relation to planning
The Ideal Candidate
- Recognised academic training such as a HND or Degree course or relevant industry experience.
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Project
- Evidence of several consistent successes within the utilities sector
- Ability to evidence recent relevant people leadership experience
- Experience in people and line leadership
- Developed client facing skills with a client orientated approach
- Commercially astute
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Organisational & Planning Skills
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload
- Committed to TLI Group Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives
- Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity
- Positive and flexible approach
- Open to innovation and collaboration
- Right first time approach
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead.
- Strong personality and professional attitude
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure.
Recently, we have been successfully awarded the SMART Metering contract to install SMART Meters in homes across Ireland.
TLI Group also designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks as the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.