- Sick Pay Scheme
- Career Development Program (PDP)
- Death in Service
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical infrastructure.
TLI Group’s continued growth has been achieved by gaining new and repeat business through building on a solid reputation in the delivery of projects to the highest standard and through forming very strong and valued client relationships.
Our team, based at our Limerick office, have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator.
The successful candidate be working in the office and provide support to all aspects of the operation. This is an excellent opportunity to join and ultimately represent a rapidly expanding company, working at the heart of the business.
- Manage reception area and look after visitors;
- Manage correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail;
- Photocopy and file appropriate documents as needed;
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents;
- Circulate standard reports;
- Interact with management and carry out their requests;
- Arrange meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments;
- Arrange travel itineraries for Management travel on behalf of the company;
- Management of office shredding requirements;
- Management of office appearance – should any actions be required flag this to a discipline head;
- Ordering stationary supplies;
Road Opening Licences Administration
- Check the quality of data being collected on our Apps (Geopal and ArcGIS) – provide feedback to Operations Manager.
- Communication effectively with Design team to acquire relevant information for Road Opening Licences.
- Data input associated with the MRL (MapRoad Roadworks Licensing) system in-line with Road Opening Licence requirements.
- Issue T5 notifications where the Licence Holder will notify the Road Authority/ NRA that all licenced works have been completed.
- Ensure all date received for input is in alignment with Purple Book standards.
- Daily/Weekly update of MRL system and completion of relevant reports associated with same.
- General administration associated with the MRL system.
Health & Safety Administration
- Management of documentation associate with Monthly Handover of homes to the client.
- Liaising with the Design, Operation and Build teams in relation to the expediting of required information.
- Upload of required documentation to Clients SharePoint Application and quality checking of same.
- General administration in relation to the handover process.
Access Request and Map Administration
- Review any information provided by the Access/Liaison officers, Supervisor and design team in relation to new or outstanding Access/Wayleave requests.
- Generation of weekly reports on the status of Access requests and any relevant KPI information and relay to relevant managers/team members.
- Communication with requestors in relation to any additional/omitted information required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Recognised academic training.
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.;
- Evidence of several consistent successes within the utilities sector;
- Experience within the role of Document Controller/Lead Administrator.
- Strong Attention to Detail;
- Experience in people and line leadership;
- Ability to work without supervision;
- Developed client facing skills with a client orientated approach;
- Commercially astute;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & planning skills;
- Problem assessment & creative problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in Project & Visio software tools;
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload.
- Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives;
- Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity;
- Positive and flexible approach;
- Open to innovation and collaboration;
- Right first-time approach;
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead;
About The Company
TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivaled safety, quality and professionalism
Designing and building overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company’s core expertise. Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within this field and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity.