Service Delivery Manager
The job has expired.
Laya Employee Assistance Progamme (EAP)
Salary commensurate with experience
Emphasis on Career development
Voluntary pension after completion of probation
Sick Pay Scheme after completion of probation
This post holder for this role is responsible for the safe delivery of TLI Group Smart Metering Operations in Ireland in line with the company mission, vision and values.
- Implementation of the TLI Safety Charter and Life Saving Rules
- Responsible inputting into the development of the SMART Metering operating systems
- Responsible for the delivery of the Telecoms – SMART Metering Framework and business plan in line with our Mission, Vision, Values and Policies
- Serve as a member of the TLI Group SMART Metering Management Team
- Responsible to the SMART Metering Director for ensuring operational safety in accordance with company policy and safety vision of Everyone Home Safe Every Day
- Ensure method statements are fit for purpose and reviewed regularly
- Ensure the risks and control measures associated with the company’s activities are identified and that management systems are in place to control them to as low as reasonably possible.
- Ensure the company behavioural safety programme “Home Safe” is implemented for all direct reports
- Ensure audit / monitoring regime and safety tours are completed in line with company procedure
- Responsible for monitoring and achieving keys measures in relation to HSQE
- Ensure accidents and incidents are investigated and reported in a timely manner
- Ensure employees and contractors receive training, HSQE Briefs, safety documentation, uniforms and PPE relevant their tasks and positions
- Ensuring that delegated work is correctly planned, resourced, executed in accordance with client specifications standards, agreed work methodology, relevant legislation, technical, safety and environmental standards
- Ensure that a full report is made to the Board of Directors on a monthly basis detailing HSQE performance.
- Responsible for service; financial and programme performance for SMART Metering operations in Ireland
- Responsible for ensuring change management processes to capture change are enforced on all projects in line with commercial change procedures
- Lead LEAN initiatives to deliver the Service Model required through new initiatives
- Run monthly contract review cycle for selected projects ensuring that project teams are following month end PO close out procedures as required by the business.
- Liaise with and support project teams with project reporting, contractual positions, cost control, earned value management and assessment of project risks.
- Ensure that key stakeholders are updated on project risks and opportunities and the commercial implications associated with projects.
- Review and comment on validation files submitted by projects. Ensure that the proposed validation is accurate and reflects the Project Execution Plan in terms of Contracting Strategy.
- Participate in detailed project controls lead validations of key projects to ensure that proper and effective project service measures are in place with emphasis on quality, cost control, schedule and progress monitoring.
- Work closely with the Contact Centre partners and all internal functions to improve existing project controls and commercial processes and procedures.
- Manage business and operational risk and issues through implementing risk and issue register reviews
- Liaise with appointed commercial staff regularly for cost control purposes / profit and loss reviews
- Ensure that projects are operated in line with the prices submitted and tender estimates
- Responsible for issuing job descriptions and carrying out performance management appraisals, and coaching for all staff within the function
- Overtime authorisation for all subordinate staff through direct reports
- Set Targets and KPI levels for the department/other reporting lines
- Ensure an on-call rota / storm / emergency / escalation process is in place in the Ireland Operations
The Ideal Candidate
Recognised academic training such as a Degree/MSc course or relevant industry experience (Business, Accountancy QS, Engineering
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Reporting Tools, Outlook Oracle NetSuite and MS Teams
- LEAN Process delivery (Six Sigma & or LEAN)
- Evidence of several consistent successes
- Ability to evidence recent relevant senior & people leadership experience
- Experience in people and line leadership
- Developed client facing skills with a client orientated approach
- Commercially astute
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Organisational & Planning Skills
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload
- Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives
- Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity
- Positive and flexible approach
- Open to innovation and collaboration
- Right first time approach
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead.
- Strong personality and professional attitude
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.