The job has expired.
Salary commensurate with experience
Emphasis on career development
Sick Pay Scheme after completion of probation
Employee Assistance Programme
The Supervisor’s primary function is to supervise a time of individuals related to their specific specialism by working alongside colleagues. The Supervisor is also required to perform all tasks allocated by the project manager in the overall function of contract requirements.
- You are required to take full ownership of all sites assigned to you and to accept full responsibility for the Health & Safety, quality and productivity of your site/s.
- You are responsible for all actions and activities on your site/s.
- You are fully responsible for the welfare, conduct and performance of any employee allocated to your project, and you are required to manage them effectively in a way that promotes their competencies whilst working in a safe environment.
- You will be responsible for giving fair and reasonable evaluations on the performance and conduct of your employees and it is a requirement that your evaluation is consistent throughout your workforce.
The Ideal Candidate
- Supervisor and leadership experience at distribution network voltages (LV, 11kV and 33kV)
- Overhead line construction knowledge to SSE specification
- Extensive knowledge of SSE Operational Safety Rules and working procedures
- IOSH Trained
- NRSWA Supervisor level
- Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives
- Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity
- Positive and flexible approach
- Open to innovation and collaboration
- Right first-time approach
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead.
- Strong personality and professional attitude
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure.
TLI Group are delighted to announce that we have been awarded onto the SSE Distribution Overhead lines Framework 2020 – 2028.
The programme of delivery will include the construction, refurbishment and renewal of the existing overhead line assets on SSE’s distribution network throughout the entire southern region.
TLI Group also design and build overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks as the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.