Stores and Logistic Co-Ordinator
The job has expired.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Sick Pay Scheme after completion of probation
- Employee Assistance Programme
The post holder for this role is responsible for the management and control of tools, equipment and materials required for the timely delivery of TLI Group’s UK Operations from Basingstoke HQ.
- Implementation of the TLI Safety Charter and Life Saving Rules
- Ensuring tools, equipment and materials are stored in an orderly, safe and professional fashion
- Ensure tools, equipment and materials are available and that there is no shortage of stock to deliver the planned works
- Ordering of tools, equipment and materials and tracking their delivery status, sending delivery receipts to the accounts department for GRN and to SSE for delivery confirmation
- Ensure tools, equipment and materials are signed out of the stores and allocated to individuals
- Ensure the stores and yard are locked and secured when not occupied. Greet all deliveries and vehicles entering the depot (site security).
- Manage stock levels in satellite yards, liaising with Supervisors and making routine deliveries as required
- Ensure a stock take is completed monthly
- Ensuring dockets are checked for all tools, equipment and materials to ensure compliance
- Ensuring that all waste materials are disposed of in accordance with legislation
- Manage waste material levels, organising collection and replacement of skips, as required
- Implementing and identifying Good Catches, Near Misses and Stops when works are deemed to be unsafe
- Management and maintenance of the facilities as required
- Responsible for the safe access and egress from the stores and yard, maintaining a high level of housekeeping
- Safe loading and unloading of vehicles and deliveries
- Ensure the risks and control measures associated with the company’s activities are identified and implemented to control them to as low as reasonably possible
The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure.
TLI Group are delighted to announce that we have been awarded onto the SSE Distribution Overhead lines Framework 2020 – 2028.
The programme of delivery will include the construction, refurbishment and renewal of the existing overhead line assets on SSE’s distribution network throughout the entire southern region.
TLI Group also design and build overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks as the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.