Poling Lorry Driver
The job has expired.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Sick Pay Scheme after completion of probation
- Employee Assistance Programme
Due to continued growth we are now seeking Poling Lorry Drivers for an SSE project based in Central Southern England. Experience carrying out this type of work in the electricity sector is required.
- Erection and removal of electricity poles, transformers and other electricity network plant
- Transportation of plant and materials between various yards and sites
- Excavation and reinstatement in private and public land
- Setting up site with required traffic management – signs and barriers
- Completion of safety documents – daily risk assessments, lifting plans, good catches and near misses
- Work under the control of the Supervisor and complete tasks as requested
The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure.
TLI Group are delighted to announce that we have been awarded onto the SSE Distribution Overhead lines Framework 2020 – 2028.
The programme of delivery will include the construction, refurbishment and renewal of the existing overhead line assets on SSE’s distribution network throughout the entire southern region.
TLI Group also design and build overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks as the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.