Emphasis on career development
In house mentoring and training
Employee Assistance Programme
Due to continued expansion TLI Group are now seeking an apprentice mechanic. This role will be based in our Head Office in Tralee with travel to sites required. The individual for this role is responsible for the safe delivery of TLI Groups' in-house garage services, promoting best practices & assisting other mechanics and apprentices in line with the company mission, vision and values.
- Assist mechanics in their day to day activities
- Work closely with other mechanics to ensure full co-operation when carrying out tasks
- Completing job cards and compiling a list of parts & labour etc that are used when carrying out tasks to an asset
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is carried out ie, DSRA etc
- Ensuring all paperwork and jobs cards are filled out correctly with the TLI Group service
- Onsite mechanic, travelling to site to carry out any tasks requiring attention
- Promoting TLI safety processes and procedures by promoting the wearing of relevant PPE
- Any other reasonable work related tasks
- Undertake suitable training courses as detailed in training plan or apprenticeship
The Ideal Candidate
Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS office.
Basic numeracy and literacy
Good written and verbal communications skills and have excellent interpersonal skills
Ability to work with minimum supervision
Ability to work within a team
Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives
Positive and flexible approach
Professional; Honesty and Integrity
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure.
Recently, we have been successfully awarded the SMART Metering contract to install SMART Meters in homes across Ireland.
TLI Group also design and build overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks as the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.