This job has been closed.
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Career Development Program (PDP)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death In Service
- Healthcare Discount
TLI Group Telecoms Division are seeking applicants for the role of Fibre Engineer, based in Limerick, working on Fibre Optic/Telecoms construction works in the Munster region. Experience in all aspects of fibre optic construction, planning, splice plans, SLD’s, test results and troubleshooting of the fibre network are a requisite for this role.
- Implementation of the TLI Safety Charter and Life Saving Rules.
- Act as ‘Person Issuing the Works’ (PIW) for all Fibre works.
- Planning and compilation of work packs with the Fibre Manager and Subcontractors.
- Ensure Fibre Resources are allocated accordingly to ensure handover dates are met.
- Validate as-built information.
- Assist with the planning and tracking of handovers.
- Resolve fibre issues on site pertaining to design SLDs and FOs.
- Assist the Quality Manager to ensure 100% quality of the works.
- Liaise with the Stores Coordinator to ensure materials are available for the works.
- Monitor incoming network faults & ensure timely closure.
- Carry out audits of test results for handover to ensure 100% compliance.
- Track fibre revenue & provide daily totals to senior management.
- Manage Co-Lo/Exchange access requests via the relevant systems.
- Assist with the preparation of patching sheets at handover stage.
- Submit change & outage requests where necessary.
- Assist with the closure of customer complaints relating to fibre.
The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure. Designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks are the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.