The job has expired.
- Career Development Program (PDP)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Healthcare Discount
Due to continued expansion at TLI Group we are seeking applications for the position of Electrical Apprentice to join our Substation Electrical team.
- Installation of HV Substation Electrical Apparatus
- Installation of Substation Building Services
- Installation of cable ladder, tray, conduit and trunking
- Pulling, glanding and termination of cables
- Following cable schedules
- Assist HV Commissioners in commissioning primary, secondary and ancillary plant forming part of Transmission System
- Travel to and from site will also be required
The Ideal Candidate
- Leaving Cert Exams
- A full valid drivers licence
- Colour Blind test for acceptance into the apprenticeship programme
- Manual Handling
Basic understanding of Electrical Theory
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Worked within the utilities industry
- Experience with working with power tools
About The Company
TLI Group is a utility infrastructure consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland, the UK and internationally. Designing, building and commissioning overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company's core expertise.
Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within these area's and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity, on time and in budget.
TLI Group is a contractor to SIRO (The ESB/Vodafone Joint Venture), and is tasked with designing and delivering a Fibre to the Building network via the existing electrical network.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We can also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.
TLI Group has operated extensively with various clients, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivalled safety, quality and professionalism.
TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of the utility infrastructure and thus providing a safe, reliable and sustainable network for future generations
Our Company Values: Safety – Delivery – Customer – Flexibility – People – Teamwork