- Sick Pay Scheme
- Company Vehicle
- Career Development Program (PDP)
- Death in Service
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
TLI Group are recruiting for a Site Engineer / Site Manager for our Engineering team covering the South East of Ireland. The role will involve a number of projects in the Wexford/Waterford region.
- All setting out & surveying of the sites civil and non civil. (Grid Ducting, Substations and Overhead line sites)
- Measuring actual materials used and reconciles with theoretical measure, reporting and investigating reasons for differences
- Preparation of internal progress reports
- Logging project progress and ensuring program is being met
- Checking plans & drawings
- Contributing to production of Permit to Dig, including briefing to the workforce
- Attending Site meetings
- Liaising with the client and the design team
- Ensuring all materials are as per specification
- Assisting in the overseeing quality control & health and safety
- Material quality management
- Promoting TLI safety processes and procedures by promoting the wearing of relevant PPE.
- Any other reasonable work related tasks
- Management of subcontractor staff working on the project
The Ideal Candidate
B.Sc. (Hons) Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent Level 8 or above
A valid driving license
Understanding of Permit to Dig System
Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, CAD
Experience within the utilities sector
Ability to use level & EDM, plus GPS
Ability to work with minimum supervision
Ability to work within a team
Excellent Communication, Interpersonal & Organisational Skills
Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives
Positive and flexible approach
Honesty and Integrity
About The Company
TLI Group is a utility infrastructure consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland, the UK and internationally. Designing, building and commissioning overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company's core expertise.
Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within these area's and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity, on time and in budget.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We can also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.
TLI Group has operated extensively with various clients, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivalled safety, quality and professionalism.
TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of the utility infrastructure and thus providing a safe, reliable and sustainable network for future generations
Our Company Values: Safety – Delivery – Customer – Flexibility – People – Teamwork