Junior Health & Safety Officer
The job has expired.
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Career Development Program (PDP)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death In Service.
- Healthcare Discount
The principal duty will be to assist the Smart Meter Project Safety Manager in the execution of the project health and safety programs.
Located in our Limerick office with travel across Munster when required. This role may suit an individual who has a passion for Health & Safety and could be a recent graduate for of some one with industry experience. If you had a background in Civil, mechanical or other engineering or environmental science this may be an excellent opportunity.
- Tracking job site inspection and audit forms, for scanning and distribution.
- Responsible for preparing weekly safety reports
- Tracking safety certification documents
HSE specific duties
- Assist in the preparation of project H&S documents
- Conduct regular site audits and carry out inspections as directed in the Safety Management system
- Communicate the findings of the audits to site management and assist in the closure of issues in line with TLI policy
- Assist in the delivery of health and safety inductions for all new employees or contractors working on site
- Check that sub-contractor safety documents are produced and available on site, relevant and in accordance with best practice and current legislation
- Support the site management in ensuring the records of statutory inspections are kept for all activities and plant equipment
- Assist in incident/accident investigation reporting and filing
- Advise on personal protection equipment required by TLI employees
- Assist in preparing and communicating site emergency plans
The Ideal Candidate
- 1-year related experience in construction, utilities or other
- Graduate will be considered for the position & mentoring made available
- Knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- HSE related Qualification or currently attending
- Full Driving License
- Overview of HSE issues
- Ability to work within a team
- Good Communication, Interpersonal & Organisational Skills
About The Company
TLI Group is a utility infrastructure consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland, the UK and internationally. Designing, building and commissioning overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company's core expertise.
Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within these area's and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity, on time and in budget.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We can also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.
TLI Group has operated extensively with various clients, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivalled safety, quality and professionalism.
TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of the utility infrastructure and thus providing a safe, reliable and sustainable network for future generations
Our Company Values: Safety – Delivery – Customer – Flexibility – People – Teamwork