Accountant (Maternity Cover)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Healthcare Discount
TLI Group have a vacancy available for a Management Accountant to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate will play an integral part of the finance team. This position will be based at our Head Office in Abbeydorney, Tralee, Co Kerry.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts & Reporting Packs
- Assisting with the preparation of Weekly Profit & Loss Commercial Reporting
- Bi Monthly VAT Returns
- Weekly Payroll
- Weekly Headcount Reporting
- Generating sales invoices and uploading to client systems in a timely manner
- Reconciliations including Bank, Revenue, Debtors & Creditors.
- Preparation and review of various project costings and weekly labour allocations.
- General ledger accounting and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments.
- Setting up Leases and HP Agreements and reconciling to balance sheet monthly
- Assisting with the year end audit function
- Other duties as required and assigned by Financial Controller or such other designated person
The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
TLI Group is a utility infrastructure consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland, and the UK.
Designing and building overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company’s core expertise. Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within this field and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.
TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivalled safety, quality and professionalism.
TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.
Our Company Values:
Safety – Delivery – Customer – Flexibility – People – Teamwork