The job has expired.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Healthcare Discount
Due to continued and anticipated growth TLI Group are now seeking applications for a full time Qualified Accountant (Min 3 years PQE) for an immediate start. This position will be based at our Head Office in Abbeydorney, Tralee, Co Kerry. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will play an integral role within the Finance Team working closely with key stakeholders across a range of business activities.
- Preparation of Full Monthly Management Accounts & Reporting Packs
- Preparation of Weekly Profit & Loss Commercial Reporting
- Reconciling weekly project reports to monthly actuals and implementing appropriate actions to deliver consistent results and minimise variances
- VAT, RTD, Intrastat RCT CIS Returns
- Overseeing Weekly Payroll
- Reconciliations including Bank, Revenue, Debtors & Creditors
- Preparation and review of various project costings and weekly labour allocations
- General ledger accounting and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register
- Liaising with external auditors for yearend process for 3 entities
- Project variance analysis and cost recovery solutions
- Develop an understanding of all finance/business processes with a view to implementing efficiencies and improvements through proficient excel modelling and system upgrades
- Assist with system upgrades set out within departmental objectives
The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
TLI Group is a utility infrastructure consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland, and the UK.
Designing and building overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company’s core expertise. Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within this field and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.
TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivalled safety, quality and professionalism.
TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.
Our Company Values:
Safety – Delivery – Customer – Flexibility – People – Teamwork