The job has expired.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Voluntary Pension
- Sick pay after completion of probation
- Performance Development & Training
- All reasonable work-related requirements will be provided.
- Suitable vehicle provided for work-related travel
Due to continued growth and an increase in available contracts, we are very pleased to be resourcing a Home Energy Installation Manager for our Home Services Team based in our HQ office in Abbeydorney, Tralee.
Please note that travel is an essential component of this role.
The role covers the management of energy efficient home upgrades including and not limited to external home insulation, plumbing, windows, and loft insulation teams.
The successful incumbent must have a home energy background, and installation experience would also prove beneficial. Experience managing direct employees and sub-contractors, as well as sourcing suitably qualified sub-contractors, is essential for a successful placement. Training in other aspects of the role will be provided.
- Control the planned work schedule and provide the SAP's (Standard Operating Procedures) to all subcontractors and direct workforce; confirm their understanding; monitor all works to ensure they are completed to the required standard.
- Undertake regular work quality checks and audits on all teams and advise as appropriate.
- Raise any issues which may adversely affect compliance and amend for re-approval if required.
- Undertake any remaining minor remedial work necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Source and evaluate sub-contractors, and participate when required, in interviewing for additional resources.
- Have a mentoring and training approach to work with your employees to improve the quality of their output.
- Complete or supervise the completion of all relevant paperwork correctly and to a high standard, and submit to the relevant departments or the client/s.
- Adhere to any reasonable work instructions given either verbally or electronically by the TLI Group management team or representatives of the Client.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours to encourage contact from clients and employees within reason.
- To ensure that all TLI Group employees and sub-contractors under your remit are professional and courteous in their dealings with each other, the clients and members of the public.
- To follow all HR processes carefully and thoughtfully, and to engage with HR when required so as to ensure that employees are treated fairly and positively in all aspects of their work.
- Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety procedures and ensure that the working environment is practical for both yourself and others
- Assume responsibility for the property, materials, tools and equipment of TLI Group, TLI clients or members of the public affected by the installations, and ensure that employees are suitable trained in this regard.
- Attend relevant training courses and briefings as and when requested by the Group
- Any other reasonable work-related duties as requested by your TLI Management team.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3-5 years of recent relevant experience;
- Knowledge of domestic energy upgrade installations;
- Knowledge of external wall insulation would be advantageous;
- Suitable qualification (e.g. renewable energy, engineering or architectural) would be beneficial;
- Safe Pass;
- Full drivers license;
- Able to travel as duties require;
- Strong organisational & communication skills;
- Excellent computer proficiency in MS Office;
- Initiative, self-motivation, loyalty and a strong work ethic;
- A team player who will bring value and energy to the company and be rewarded in return.
About The Company
TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivaled safety, quality and professionalism
Designing and building overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company’s core expertise. Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within this field and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity.