Administrator - SMART Metering
The job has expired.
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Career Development Program (PDP)
- Death in Service
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Our team, based at our Limerick office, have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator.
The successful candidate be working in the office and provide support to all aspects of the operation. This is an excellent opportunity to join and ultimately represent a rapidly expanding company, working at the heart of the business.
- Implementation of the TLI Safety Charter and Life Saving Rules;
- Assist in the delivery of all operations related documents,
- Demonstrates active listening skills with customers and internal teams;
- Liaising with customers & the ability to gain confidence with the customer;
- Show personal accountability and result oriented behaviour always.
- Manage reception area and look after visitors;
- Manage correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail;
- Photocopy and file appropriate documents as needed;
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents;
- Circulate standard reports;
- Interact with management and carry out their requests;
- Arrange meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments;
- Arrange travel itineraries for Management travel on behalf of the company;
- Management of office shredding requirements;
- Management of office appearance – should any actions be required flag this to a discipline head;
- Ordering stationary supplies;
The Ideal Candidate
- Recognised academic training.
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.;
- Evidence of several consistent successes within the utilities sector;
- Experience within the role of Document Controller/Lead Administrator.
- Strong Attention to Detail;
- Experience in people and line leadership;
- Ability to work without supervision;
- Developed client facing skills with a client orientated approach;
- Commercially astute;
- Ability to work within a team;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational & planning skills;
- Problem assessment & creative problem-solving abilities.
- Proficient in Project & Visio software tools;
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload.
- Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives;
- Customer focus; Professional; Honesty and Integrity;
- Positive and flexible approach;
- Open to innovation and collaboration;
- Right first-time approach;
About The Company
TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivaled safety, quality and professionalism
Designing and building overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company’s core expertise. Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within this field and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity.