Field Surveyor - Telecoms
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Career Development Program (PDP)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death In Service.
- Healthcare Discount
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of Ireland's largest infrastructure projects with one of the country’s largest engineering companies. The Field Surveyor is responsible for collecting and collating field data to defined requirements to facilitate telecoms infrastructure designs. This position is open to all candidates and full training is provided.
This is an excellent opportunity to join TLI Group team.
Duties: Conduct field and site visits to collect relevant project information. This will include detailing & measurement of existing equipment, detailing site conditions, capturing digital images proposing locations for new equipment, etc. This information will then be shared with our Operations team through our cloud based software systems for planning and network design
- Read and interpret client records and drawings
- Collect key information to apply for permits and wayleaves
- Submit an organised job package for each project that could include maps, field notes, drawings, and digital images, all through our remote cloud-based systems
- Perform inspections during and after construction to ensure compliance with original designs and customer specifications.
- Work safely and independent of supervision
- This position will require travel around the Munster region
The Ideal Candidate
- Technical/Engineering related qualification or similar telecoms construction experience.
- Experience in surveying / GPS capturing an advantage.
- Possess strong computer skills, especially with Microsoft Office and GIS applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are required
- Must have strong fluency in spoken & written English
- Ability to work with diverse technical and operations teams
- Great attention to detail and strong adherence to specific technical training & documents
- Adherence to strict health & safety guidelines
- Flexibility in work hours and work locations
- High integrity and strong work ethic
- Full clean driving license
- Ability to work to strict deadlines & be KPI driven.
About The Company
TLI Group is a utility infrastructure consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland, the UK and internationally. Designing, building and commissioning overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company's core expertise.
Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within these area's and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity, on time and in budget.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We can also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.
TLI Group has operated extensively with various clients, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivalled safety, quality and professionalism.
TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of the utility infrastructure and thus providing a safe, reliable and sustainable network for future generations
Our Company Values: Safety – Delivery – Customer – Flexibility – People – Teamwork