Insulation Installers (Nationwide)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on career development
- Voluntary Pension available on completion of probation
- Sick pay after completion of probation
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Vehicle
TLI Group Home Services team require Cavity Wall and Attic Insulators for national coverage Individuals must be willing to travel nationally as the contracts require.
- Drill holes to specified drill pattern (internally if new build property) and through mortar joints externally on existing occupied properties, working off ladders or other access equipment
- Fill hopper (observing safety regulations) with compressed packs of mineral fibre
- Blow’ shredded mineral fibre through hose and nozzle, into pre-drilled holes to achieve a full and complete fill of the cavity
- Re-point drilled holes on exterior of property to match original mortar as closely as possible
- To make sure work area is cleared, brick dust is cleaned off windowsills, pathways are swept and debris and packaging is removed from site and disposed of correctly, prior to the completion of all paperwork and before leaving site
- Engage with Customers politely
Load loft space with the required amount of insulation rolls in readiness to insulate loft
- Access lofts with ladders and light provided by the company, first placing dust sheets and taking extra care not to cause unnecessary disturbance, debris or damage
- Correctly fit loft insulation to the standard set by the company
- Lag pipes and insulate loft hatch, tank, tank lid etc as required to the standard set by the company
- Correctly fit draught proofing insulation material to all specified areas to the meet the relevant specification
- Make sure work area is cleared (including any excess material) and debris and packaging is removed from site and disposed of correctly, prior to the completion of all paperwork and before leaving site
Applicable to Both Roles
- Load insulation material on to company owned vehicle and to drive to and from various sites to carry out insulation works
- Complete all relevant paperwork correctly and in a legible manner and return it to the supervisor on a daily basis
- Correctly install and complete tachographs (if in charge of a 7.5-ton vehicle) and hand them in on a weekly basis
- Adhere to any reasonable work instructions given, either verbally or electronically by TLI Group nominated employees or agent
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Ensure that all administration duties are carried out in line with company procedures
- Ensure that a professional and courteous approach is maintained at all time
- Strictly adhere to all Health and Safety procedures and ensure that the working environment is practical for both yourself and others
- Treat all clients of TLI Group & Customers with courtesy and their property with due care and attention
- Attend relevant training courses and briefings as and when requested by the Group
- Any other reasonable duties commensurate with the post, which may be allocated from time to time.
The Ideal Candidate
- Knowledge of insulation and previous installation experience required
- Full Driving License
- Manual Handling
- Self motivated and works on own initiative
About The Company
TLI Group is a utility infrastructure consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland, the UK and internationally. Designing, building and commissioning overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company's core expertise.
Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within these area's and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity, on time and in budget.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We can also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.
TLI Group has operated extensively with various clients, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivalled safety, quality and professionalism.
TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of the utility infrastructure and thus providing a safe, reliable and sustainable network for future generations
Our Company Values: Safety – Delivery – Customer – Flexibility – People – Teamwork