Graduate Civil Engineer
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Emphasis on Career development
- Sick Pay Scheme after completion of probation
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Healthcare Discount
We are currently seeking a Graduate Civil Engineer for our expanding team working on fibre optic/telecoms projects in the Munster region.
This role with a Tier 1 main contractor focusing on the civil enablement of fibre network roll-outs.
This role is based primarily in TLI Group’s HQ office in Tralee but may require occasional travel within Ireland and abroad.
Key tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Programming and scheduling of civil works
- Interfacing with our in-house Design Team to facilitate the alignment of the civil and design programmes
- Assist Project Manager with day to day operational duties
- Compilation of clients reports
- Liaison with the local authority and 3rd party stakeholders
- Quality assurance of civil works on site
- Ensure project operates in line with tender prices, company mission, vision and values
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering – Level 7 / Level 8
- Civils project experience
- Strong technical ability and a flexible approach to work
- High level of organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Full, clean driving licence
- Excellent I.T., communication and interpersonal skills
- High Level of AutoCAD.
About The Company
TLI Group is a utility infrastructure consultancy and construction company, operating extensively within the utilities sector in Ireland, the UK and internationally. Designing, building and commissioning overhead power lines, electrical substations and Telecom Networks are the company's core expertise.
Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within these area's and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity, on time and in budget.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified & skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We can also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.
TLI Group has operated extensively with various clients, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provide a nationwide service of unrivalled safety, quality and professionalism.
TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of the utility infrastructure and thus providing a safe, reliable and sustainable network for future generations
Our Company Values: Safety – Delivery – Customer – Flexibility – People – Teamwork