- Sick Pay Scheme.
- Career Development Program (PDP).
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Death In Service.
- Healthcare Discount
The QA's primary function will be to undertake desk top audits on all engineering works carried out by our sub-contract engineers. Reporting to the Project Manager, this is a key role in driving quality standards across the project.
The successful individual will have great attention to detail, a structured approach to work, be methodical and have an ability to articulate improvements/feedback where necessary. IT Skills such as MS Office, Excel; Word, Outlook are a necessity.
- Undertake a quality audit review on engineering works.
- Down load data requirements from our Geopal system
- Cleanse the data on Excel
- Review all works
- Update any recommendations, feedback
- Sign off or reject works as defined by the SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Provide feedback to feed into re-working SOP's
- Draft Audit Output reports for the Project Manager, Operations Manager and Sub Contractors.
- Meet requried SLA's on audit timescales and required numbers of audits as detailed by leader.
- Support the team with Group accreditation to ISO18001 and 14001
- Support the team with QA, maintaining our accreditation to ISO9001
The Ideal Candidate
- A drive to deliver excellence
- Ability to work in a meticulous manner
- MS Office Skills
- Experience of reviewing documentation and providing updates and feedback.
- Experience of Excel reporting - Pivots
- Experience of Data Inputting in Excel
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Good Communication, Interpersonal & Organisational Skills
About The Company
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor specialising in design and construction of telecommunications and electrical infrastructure.
Recently, we have been successfully awarded the SMART Metering contract to install SMART Meters in homes across Ireland.
TLI Group also designing and building overhead power lines, substations and telecoms networks as the company's core expertise. TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group plays a leading role in promoting the development of national utility infrastructure and thus providing safe, reliable and sustainable networks for future generations.