Administrator / Co-ordinator (business development department)
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Career Development Program (PDP)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Death In Service
- Healthcare Discount
TLI Group is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure.
TLI Group’s continued growth has been achieved by gaining new and repeat business through building on a solid reputation in the delivery of projects to the highest standard and through forming very strong and valued client relationships.
Our teams have offices in Northern Ireland, Great Britain and Ireland.
The Business Development Team are based in our Head Office in Abbeydorney, Tralee, Co Kerry. Remote working is an option for an individual who is living in the Republic of Ireland and has the necessary right to work.
The successful candidate will be working in the office providing support to all aspects of the Bidding / Tendering process, gaining valuable experience in a multi-faceted role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and ultimately represent a rapidly expanding company, working at the heart of the business.
- Assist in co-ordinating PQQ’s/ tenders/bids across the Group with the support of a wider team.
- Maintain internal database’s for tracking case studies, CVs, training records etc….
- Ensuring that all tender documentation is downloaded and filed appropriately, and all relevant documents are circulated to the relevant stakeholders.
- Proofread tender documentation for errors including grammar and uniformity in order to ensure that the tender is presented professionally.
- Attend internal team meetings as required.
- Maintain database of contacts for suppliers, tenderers, clients etc.
- Liaise with suppliers for quotes/information requested.
- Ability to liaise with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise in line with changing demands
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong writing skills and formatting abilities in MS word
- Ability to analyse client requirements and comply with tender instructions from clients
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree Level desirable OR have significant relevant professional, business experience
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience of drafting and responding to client requests.
- Experience managing the tendering process.
- Experience of working to deadlines and managing multiple deadlines.
- A high level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work within a team
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal & Organisational Skills
- Ability to draft text and compile answers to client queries.
- Previous co-ordinator, management or senior administrator experience is desirable.
- Committed to TLI Company Mission, Vision and Values and Business Objectives
- Positive and flexible approach
- Professional approach with a proactive continuous improvement mindset
About The Company
TLI Group has operated extensively with our customers, in the upgrading, refurbishment and renewal of infrastructure networks across Ireland and the UK. TLI Group provides a nationwide service of unrivaled safety, quality and professionalism.
Designing and building overhead power lines, electrical substations and telecom networks are the company’s core expertise. Since inception, TLI Group has executed countless projects within this field and has always delivered works of utmost quality and integrity.
Building on its vast experience and having a highly-qualified and skilled workforce has made it possible for the company to expand its portfolio. We also deliver comprehensive contracts involving the securing of planning permission, design, construction, refurbishment and maintenance of renewable solar and windfarm network connections to the national grid.